Don't miss this FREE Coffee Session especially made for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Practitioners!
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Practitioners
(regardless of the industry)
FREE of Charge
with 2 basic eligibility requirements:
1. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.2. Completely participated in our Lean Six Sigma Program survey. Click HERE, to participate in our survey. Click https://bit.ly/2O6UEkd to answer our Lean Six Sigma Survey online.
Note: People eligible based on the 2 requirements above, may register to us by clicking on the registration button below.
Six Sigma BELT Guru, Inc. Lean Six Sigma Coffee Session is a short forum, open and free for all Lean Six Sigma Black Belt practitioners in the Philippines. The event aims to share challenges and best practices in the implementation of a Lean Six Sigma program in companies, regardless of the size and industry they belong. The outcome of this sharing session can be brought back by the attendees to their respective managers and organizations, for future planning and actions. The main highlight of this occasion is the sharing of our Enterprise-wide Lean Six Sigma program survey, which attending participants are also asked to participate, as a prerequisite to the (FREE) registration.
- History of Six Sigma and Lean
- Integration of Lean and Six Sigma
- The Six Sigma DMAIC Framework
- Design Thinking Framework
- Empathy Mapping
- The Ideation Process
- Design Thinking Workshop
At the end of the forum, participants will be able to:
- Expand their awareness on the challenges organizations experience, and the strategies and actions done to address them;
- Know powerful Lean Six Sigma Tools that are seldom used or overlooked in practice; and
- Lean Six SIgma maturity roadmap using the ISO standards;
Online Registration Form: https://bit.ly/2Qnx8B0
- Getting to know: Introduction of Facilitators and Participants
- Presentation: ISO standards on Lean Six Sigma - 18404:2015 and ISO 13053-1:2011 standards
- Presentation: Lean Six Sigma Enterprise-wide Program Survey Results
- Quick forum: Recommendations and Solutions (to practitioners, organizations and providers).
Hurry! Limited slots only!