As part of the North Coast Mud Trail 2018
KERAMIKA in Mullumbimby is
pleased to offer two workshops over two days.
You're invited to join Tali in her studio for two hours on either Saturday or Sunday afternoon from 3 to 5pm.
A fantastic way to wrap up either day of this year's Mud Trail, where you will be completely inspired and ready to go for two hours of pure fun!!
This interactive workshop is a great opportunity to get a "taste" of creating with clay with a choice to make a rustic mug or a planter pot.
You will learn about different types of clay and the fundamentals of clay building using techniques like:
pinching, coiling and slab rolling, with each one of these methods having its own magic. Materials for this workshop include:
* Clay - choose your favourite from 3 different types of clay
* Variety of ceramic/clay tools are available in the studio to use in the workshops
* Wooden stamps and decorative pieces are also available to add design to your piece
* Choose from Keramika's unique collection of underglazes and glazes for your final piece
** Please Note: price includes one item only per person per workshop and all firing is included.
Your piece will be ready for collection up to 5 weeks after the workshop from 'The Depot' during working hours. **
What to bring:
* Yourself (get ready to feel happy)
* Patience and your creative flare
Please arrive 10-15mins early.Tea and Coffee provided
Something to remember when embarking on the journey of playing with clay...
1. you might fall in love
2. working with clay is super addictive
3. your heart will "expand" and your brain will switch off
4. you will feel completely relaxed Please note:
*Maximum of 12 participants per workshop - minimum of 8 participants per workshop to run*
**Cancellation Policy: sorry no refunds**