Building on the techniques and ideas from Introduction to Pottery, this 4 week short course will take your skills to the next level.
This course will allow you to take all the skills and techniques acquired in the Introductory course and focus and refine your new found artistry. Take what you know and continue to build your creative vision and skills base. Materials for this workshop include:Variety of Tools available to use in the workshop
5 pottery wheels available to use
1/2 bag of clay
Decorating option of: Glazes, underglazes, slip decoration
*please note second firing of your piece will have a fee apply, that will be determined by the amount of space your work takes in the kiln, 1 shelf will cost $15 that will fit approximately 6 small-medium pieces.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes that can get muddy, closed shoes
- A large towel dedicated for play/clay (pre loved one is perfect)
- Patience and your creative flare
- Tea and coffee supplied with love
- Feel free to bring along a snack and lunch
- $35 to pay tutor for materials
Please note that this is a 4 week workshop and there is no class on March 28th.